Friday, February 1, 2013

Lesson 6

Education


A photo myself in high school. Girls outnumber boys in prep classes such as Chemistry. This was my Chemistry class and a photo of me doing work!


A picture of my kindergarten class, where gender socialization starts.
You can even start just by looking at the outfits as well as the groups of males and females hanging out together. 


My little cousin, Armen, doing his homework. At this age, girls are said to be smarter than boys. He was fro help from me. Boys are also more chaotic.


My little cousin, Gina, doing math. I had to give her distinct instructions on how to do these problems. I stood by her side and guided her, which is usually done to girls in elementary school.


My high school's cheerleading squad.
Girls have been stated to participate in extracurricular activities more than boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment